WebView is not downloading the images from my website

I created a WebView to put my website, but I can’t download images from my website, would there be any configuration to do in the WebView?

use the custom webview extension

Taifun

1 Like

Please add the screenshots directly into this thread, do not use external services

Taifun

1 Like

I put the extension all right, but everything is dark, I put the recommended API, and even so the screen is dark, and when I put it to redirect to the website, the app simply closes, follow the prints below

[Screenshot by Lightshot]
[Screenshot by Lightshot]

Please add the screenshots directly into this thread, do not use external services

Taifun

Search in the community: how to use CustomWebView

When I press the button to download the image from my website it doesn’t download, but if I use my cell phone’s browser it downloads normally, would there be any configuration?

Obs: I’m already using your extension

If you are using latest version then it should work fine.

Basically, DownloadNeeded event is raised whenever there is a file downloading request so you have to handle that correctly. With CustomWebView, you just have to use some blocks of DownloadHelper and forget about it.

I followed the whole tutorial, but when I press “download” nothing appears, the app kind of hangs and then stops responding, I’m trying to download just one image from my website, when I try in my cell phone’s browser, it works normally. :confused:

Runtime Error

Show your blocks.
Also if you put Downloads as dir then remove s from it.

Would you have any solution?

Same blocks work for me in best version 13.

Which version of extension are you using? :thinking:
I am pretty sure it was working in v12 as well.

I had the same problem, when I click to download the application freezes and then closes

Post a test apk as small as possible.