Welcome to the redefined All In One

(Nosrej Chaokad) #63

Its ok i just wanted to know if its possible to make a vpn app :slight_smile:

(Nathan) #64

I’d have to take a look at Open Source manifests, if nothing is changed compared to our manifests then I’m sure it’s possible.

(Philipp Lang) #65

Really nice upgrade and really fast. I have a question, How does the block Got Debugged work. How does he know that the app is debuggedat the moment.?
Really nice feature with check for a emulator. This will make my and our apps much safer if the app recognice that a emulator is running or that the app is debugged.
If one of theese things are true my app does not get any apikey from my database for any third party service.

(Nathan) #66

Currently GetDebugging, Debugging, and GotDebugging does this:

You have a property which you may switch on/off in the Designer area. This property allows Companion testing or whether you have Dev builds and things like that. If the Debugging Designer Property is set to on, then it will send an event to GotDebugging to let you do actions that you want when the property is on. Currently I have code ready to detect if a flag in your application is set to DEBUG and will check for the real debugging status. I was on this after the update today. I haven’t tested it yet, however it “should” work.

Thank you for your question.

Concerning Next Update

A new block will replace the existing GetApp and GotApp. Two new events which will be part of the Permission System will add PermissionGranted(String extension, String packageName, String permission, String reason) and PermissionDenied(String extension, String packageName, String permission, String reason) which will be open to other extensions to use for more details (in testing). Completion of importing less imports will have been achieved. Adding to Permissions, I’ll be adding a short tutorial on how current extension developers can also comply with the change.

(Nathan) #67

Hey guys!

Recently since my domain was hosted on Freenom they cancelled it because of their f****** “abuse policy” which literally cancels every domain you have, and it’s a waste of life. You can find my site now at:

http://meteorkoder.rf.gd

(Nathan) #68

Everyone who has Delphinus - V4 (Release), please downgrade to Andromeda as it seems that with the new Permission System I’ve added, it doesn’t correctly process whether it’s been denied or granted in the companion, and it seems to not loop back to itself after accepted. V5 will take some time to fix this and testing will take a while. Be patient and be awake for the next release. It may be Monday or Sunday, on my Site I have Sunday set but, that is set to change.

(Philipp Lang) #69

good thing needs while we ay in german.

(Nathan) #70

I’m trying to build, my lucky is shimmying down.

Edit: ITS BUILDING

(Federico Morrone) #71

Edit: runtime errors

(Nathan) #72

StackOverflows xD:

This was for bringing in new permission system V2 :joy:

(Marlon Rodríguez) #73

@MeteorCoder What is the most updated version of this extension? Can you make one that only the operator verifies?

(Nathan) #74

Please download this version:

Hosts Andromeda - V3

You’ll be forced to request permissions manually however, I’m working on fixing V4s perm issue.

(Marlon Rodríguez) #75

Error from Companion: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: No static field PREVIEW_SDK_INT of type I in class Landroid/os/Build$VERSION; or its superclasses (declaration of ‘android.os.Build$VERSION’ appears in /system/framework/framework.jar)

(Nathan) #76

Thanks for letting me know! I got an error like this today except with another variable.

(Marlon Rodríguez) #77

Normally I do not usually turn a blind eye, but that type of errors can be a problem to suspend my app?

(Nathan) #78

No, you’re application will be fine on the Store however make sure users do understand this bug is known. I’ll take a look latter, I’m trying my best to have bug fixes and new perm out by Sunday. I think I may have a solution to the perm issue which Im testing now from the Camera component, Ill let you know updates as soon as I get things running smoothly again.

PREVIEW_SDK_INT

added in API level 23

Before this can be used a version check must be done…

(Nathan) #80

A version check is already done on all blocks:

if (Build.VERSION.SDK_INT >= 23) {

(Nathan) #81

I’m glad to announce that with @Mika and @Taifun’s help, the new permission system is now working! Release date seems to be targeted for Sunday!

(Marlon Rodríguez) #82

I have a doubt. That an application verifies things in the device that has not allowed the one who develops the application or the end user, is it okay ?. I say it because it would not be very nice for an extension to have “follow-up” or ask for permissions that do not concern the user