Improvements and Tweaks
• All-In-One changed to Hosts
• ml.meteorcoder.allinone changed to tk.meteorcoder.hosts
• New blocks have been added and tweaked.
• Less imports have been used.
• Tweaks have been made to all blocks preventing them from now returning any errors which may occur… Hint, none will ever show or even happen.
• Upgrades to the String & Int core… No long strings are needed for returns.
• Exception is now thrown for those values which cannot be found, are null, or if the block is invalid.
API Requirements range from 1 to 23 max. I’ve tested all blocks to make sure they work correctly, they do.
IsEmulatorcan be tested on an Emulator, I only tested on a real device and it returned
false, if it returns
falseon an Emulator, post the issue here. I kept my promise new blocks were coming Below are the blocks shown.
android.permission.READ_SMS Removed recently due to Google, also unnecessary.
Notice to Users
Some descriptions do NOT have a description and only have the
Required API as them. Don’t attempt to tell me there is no REAL description. For now read the description of the block to know what it does. If it only has the
Required API then just test it, they won’t break your app.
Total # of Blocks: 36
tk.meteorcoder.hosts.aix (13.5 KB)
In order for this to work properly, reset the Companion connection after adding the Extension then reconnect to your app, or else it will return that there is no Class.