What do you get if you cross Kodular with Arkanoid?

What do you get when you cross Kodular and Arkanoid?

KODULOID! :laughing:

Koduloid.apk (8.2 MB)

Let me know if you find any bugs or if you have suggestions.

26 Likes

I just played it made a high score 3 times. As i am additives to games i just loved it.

Just one question everything we game over it ask for name why doesn’t it save name once.

2 Likes

Well… because I’m lazy. :grin:

6 Likes

And there you are!

9 Likes

Great game! It was really fun to play. :grin:

PS: Thanks for using Phase. Keep up the good work! :+1:

7 Likes

I already played in for many hours will beta testing and it is really really great to play.

7 Likes

And you made like 390000!

1 Like

My favorite level :joy:

2 Likes

:star::star::star::star::star:
Great game! I’m interested to know how you made this :slight_smile:

My ball is stuck and keeps on bouncing.

2 Likes

3 Likes

With a LOT of sprites, let me tell ya! :grin:
There’s 70 sprites for the bricks, more than 80 sprites total. I literally abused the generic events :crazy_face: to be able to keep all in less than 4000 blocks.
The levels are lists of 70 items, which a procedure reads, each item is the picture of the block, like red.png, purple.png.
If you or anyone have a specific question, let me know.

6 Likes

There’s a clock that counts 20 seconds since the last time the ball hit the paddle. If 20 seconds go by and there’s no collision between any ball and the paddle, then the ball gets a random heading to get unstuck.

1 Like

I am waiting for 10 minutes now :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Really? Haha! Well, I guess I will have to check that! :grimacing:

3 Likes

See my score. I want it in the topscore list :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I guess it has to do with the shape of the bricks. It is stuck within a small space.

2 Likes

Every 20 seconds there should be a new heading for the ball, I’ll check that. May be I will change that level.

2 Likes

Still bouncing. I will have to kill the app i guess. No hi-score for me. :sunglasses: :grin:

1 Like

Sorry! I’ll fix that next. I’ll add another way of unsticking the ball in case the first method fails.

2 Likes