What is the wrong with blocks?

I am trying to load users from firebase but there is a problem.
I have only three users but when list is loaded it is made of twelve users means every user is added four times in the list.
But the list is loading perfectly from airtable.
The tags are phone numbers.
I am doing this-

Also it is not getting in proper order I mean that in order like 1,2,3,4,etc

firebase dont give you the correct position back. the only way to have this is when your tag starts with a number like 1 2 3 4 5, than you get 1 2 3 4 5 , but if you have n o numeric system you will not get back your way as your saved it. i believe firebase works with abcdefgh…

Thanks you solved my one problem.
Can you please solve my other problem i.e., I have only three users but when list is loaded it is made of twelve users means every user is added four times in the list.

Work with list extension and delete all duplicates. I dont know why see all x4. Use the list extesion to delete duplicates. That will solve your problem.

You load with each item in lisrt all your user 4 times. For each user you get the list with user. That is them problem.

Thanks a lot

BRO USE AIRTABLE TO MANAGE DATABASE AS ITS MUCH EASY TO WORK WITH THAT.:grinning:

I am using firebase because I have to make a chat app.How can I use airtable with chatview?:sweat_smile: