What's best way to show data like this?

I’ve made an app (motocycle parts : parts ID + parts name + price).
i have about 100 motocycles, 1 motocycle have ~ 100 images data
banhxesau
banhxesau1
What’s best way to show data like this ?
(and when we will update Fenix 1.5.1 ? )
Thank you very much.

Maybe you have to :
1-make a database with motorcycles and parts.
2- relate motorcycles to parts through the routine of including parts in a motorcycle model
3- list your motorcycle models.
4- when clicking on the model of the bike, look for its respective parts through a listview, title and image. (or bring the big image and put it in a Component image and below list the parts in a listview)

1-2-3 : done !
4- when clicking on the model of the bike, look for its respective parts through a listview, title and image. (or bring the big image and put it in a Component image and below list the parts in a listview)
can you show me blocks ?

Well, if your database is created correctly, when you click on the motorcycle, you must make a query (through a SQL command) in the database and return all the parts that are related to the chosen motorcycle. :+1:

The return must be one or several lines, which will be transformed into items of a list. This list can be the elements of Listview.Elements :+1:

Do you want to make same kind of table in app

1 Like

Yes, i’ve made an honda parts and accessories app, but it just a webviewer, but I want made a “real app”.
How I can made :
Listpicker1 choosen type of motorcycle
Listpicker2 is year.
Ex : listpicker1 I choose airblade, listpicker2 I choose year 2019, will show Google sheet of airblade, year 2019.
If listpicker1 I choose vision, listpicker2 I choose year 2015, it will show google sheet of vision, year 2015.
Thanks very much.
P:/s : u can test my app, search google play with keyword “HD-p tra cuu”

1 Like

Can you show your googlesheet, let me solve it…

Or do one thing, after user picker the year set blocks to read concern gsheet days and show the values in app… very simple…

1 Like

can you show me block after pick type of motocyle and year , block show google sheet.

without knowing the number of vechiles you used in the list, i am unable to show man…

i have 19 types of motocycles, all of them have product year from 2000 - 2020, each year have 1 googlesheet
i mean, show all types of motocyle in listpicker1, and year in listpicker2, and googlesheet is belong to type motocyle and year.

1 Like