Why am i not login kodular creater ? i am try 2 day

why am i not login kodular creater ? i am try 2 day .

This might be of some help

1 Like

You barely have 19 minutes of read time in the community, but I guess none of those minutes were dedicated to the topic that @Boban linked

Or this:

I have a same problems

Those two topics are not related to each other

@sonufahadansari you issue is probably this one I can't log in to Kodular.io: Connection Error: SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections

Or :grin::grin::sweat_smile:

The 2020s

I am not going to say “let’s welcome the new decade”, to not enter the debate if decades start at 00 or 01, so…
Let’s welcome the 2020s!

A new year is about to begin (in some countries it has already started though), and it will bring lots of new changes to Kodular. The next update is going to be Kodular Eagle 1.4B , and as a New Year gift, the update time is…

3rd January 2020 @ 16:00 CET / 10:00 EST
However, you probably already guessed that from our spoiler

We know some of our users have encountered server issues when logging in, so we have addressed them. This new update does not only affect Kodular Creator (to be honest, it is the service with the smaller upgrade), but also to other secret services that will be unveiled in due course. They will provide a more reliable platform, with stronger security and much more powerful.

And, as an add-on to this information, yes, you will be able to remove commission from your apps !

I may be writing this post, but all of us believe what has been written here. After these two years working together, each of us became an essential part of the platform; we became a family.

And that’s all, I will not annoy you more. Enjoy the holidays with your family, and be ready for January 3rd!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.