Why Google play rejected my app update ? Makeroid target SDK problem? I still don't get it please help

here is the mail which google sent to me when i appeal for it

Hi Harshal,

Thanks for contacting the Google Play team.

I’ve reviewed your appeal request and found that your app still violates Google Play Policy. If you submitted an update to an existing app, the version published prior to the update is still available on Google Play. I’ve included details below about the specific issue with your app and what you can do to get your app back on Google Play.

Step 1: Fix the policy violation with your app

During review, we found that your app Get Followers (com.getfollowers.harshaldewangan) violates section 4.9 of the Developer Distribution Agreement (DDA):

You will not engage in any activity with Google Play, including making Your Products available via Google Play, that interferes with, disrupts, damages, or accesses in an unauthorized manner the devices, servers, networks, or other properties or services of any third party including, but not limited to, Google or any Authorized Provider. You may not use user information obtained via Google Play to sell or distribute Products outside of Google Play.

Please be advised, the Instagram Platform Policy states:

• Don’t participate in any “like”, “share”, “comment” or “follower” exchange programs.

Please update your app to fix this issue. You may also want to double check that your app complies with all other Developer Program Policies as additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.

Step 2: Submit your updated app or APK

To submit an update to your app’s metadata:

1. Sign in to your Play Console.
  2. Select the app with the policy violation.
  3. Select Store presence > Store listing .
  4. Make changes to bring your app into compliance.
  5. Click Submit update or Resubmit app .

To submit an updated APK:

1. Review the checklist to prepare your APK.
  2. Sign in to your Play Console.
  3. Select the app with the policy violation.
  4. On the left menu, select Release management > App releases .
  5. Next to the release type you want to create, select Manage .
  6. To create a new release, select Create release .
  7. Follow the on-screen instructions to add APKs. For additional information, please visit the Play Console Help Center.

This rejection doesn’t impact the standing of your Google Play Developer Account, but repeated violations can result in the suspension of this app or your Google Play Developer account. If you believe your app complies with our policies, you can resubmit your app and we’ll review it again.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for working with us to fix the policy issue and for your continued support of Google Play.

Regards,
Taylor
The Google Play Team

as stated it should Meet Google Play’s target API level requirement

Google Play will require that new apps target at least Android 8.0 (API level 26) from August 1, 2018, and that app updates target Android 8.0 from November 1, 2018.

but i published my first app on playstore and it is still live. unfortunately i am not able to give app update for some kind of violation , I don’t understand what is the problem here i just added a new button in next update and now they are rejecting it. I’m providing the aia file of my project please can someone check i out and tell me what’s wrong . Insta_Follower_Service.aia (516.4 KB)

here is screen shot of my console

older app is still live here as u can see

please anyone reply to me .

Read this.

@Harshal_Dewangan may you got your answer by reading it

as @pavi2410 has also mentioned

you can’t upload app on google play which allow users to exchange like or followers espically in your case its instagram which is not allowed…

but my first apk was approved. and it’s not exchanging. it’s just buying directly . okay i get the problem now. so how can I solve this issue. can u guys tell me if still I wanted to upload my apk what should I do. What can I do for hiding these from google . If no then I’ll be okay with it

Nothing can be hidden from the :google:oogle :smile:

4 Likes