Wishes for this 2019

I wish Kodular would increase its number of users, not those interested in earning apps but those who contribute to true creator / community growth somehow.

9 Likes

@Diego

I hope that, this year, all your wishes come true.

Because your’s and @KodularCreator’s staff wishes, for Kodular, would already be the best and most beneficial.
And, ultimately, if these wishes come true, then all our wishes would automatically be fulfilled. :smiley: :smile: :smile:

So, whats your wish for this year? :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

i hope Kodular to be best alternative to android studio even has more advantages and abilities

8 Likes

My wish is that at the end of 2019 nobody will use ads anymore, everyone will create FOSS apps. It would be super good.

7 Likes

My wish is to make nice apps, increase the creator’s performance, add more components and a refresh option in Kodular companion: you always have to close it before you want to re-test your app (in my device always get an error message when make changes at blocks: “Security error while receiving blocks from browser”)

3 Likes

I wish that someday in the future we can also write apps with code in ‘kodular language’ with the same basics as an alternative to blocks we use today

33 Likes

Lol, I think it’s more than one :joy:

@Diego, My personal wish is: Kodular generates apps for IOS!!

20 Likes

My personal wish is that Kodular apps get more optimized (regarding size and performance), with native support for external SDKs, APIs, and development tools (eg App Bundles and Instant Apps). :smile:

12 Likes

You gave me an idea. Thanks

7 Likes

I hope i will see it on 2019 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Remember that if you’re using ads then you’re also contributing to kodular

3 Likes

I’d love to see animations.
Every modern app uses them when elements appear or disappear or new screens load. Every time I use a new app which is not using those basic Android things I just think wow, well designed. As example Morphose (Morph transition: Tips and tricks - PowerPoint) just looks amazing.

6 Likes

Customised Listview Layout like Android Studio is the most wanted feature . There are many “i want” post for this feature in this community. I hope kodular will make it happen in 2019 :blush: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

i just want to build awesome useful productive apps using kodular.

2 Likes

No… More… Ads.

3 Likes

i will say no more earning apps. (app with only ads )

3 Likes

I would like to say that I wan’t IOS version but @Kleyber_Derick already told it!

So my wish is a perfect responsive app! (To each size of screen, auto responsive fontsize, auto responsive images, not with ugly pixels, or memory errors, and appears for phones and tablets on playstore!)

2 Likes

Kodular must support Native Ads Rather than Banner or intersitial Ads. Like FB Native and other.

2 Likes

I wish Kodular adds DP ( Density -independent Pixels) support in addition to pixels and percentage. It will make apps even more responsive.

4 Likes