With Great Features Comes Great Design

I didn’t know that the java code works on ios

In short does not work

Unless your application is emulator

No, java code does not work, as you said. But whyd you need java code? AI2 for iOS is coded in Swift. But why’d that break extensions for ANDROID?

Let me tell you the bad side of new update: All projects now load faster and Kodular Creator generally has better speed. However, the faster loading comes along with the builder no longer works offline.
[In the past, only one loading needed and an internet connection after you were done.]

1 Like

I had bad internet and I could barely open kodular

Now the situation is different

1 Like

ok…But The Latest Version of kodular is So slow to browse and making App in smart Phone…But The Older version Was So Fast… please Fix this Issu of Speed…I think If You remove this “Drag and Drop a block imaj it outomaticaly convert on block” system i think it will be fast… Please give me a answer…

1 Like

Kodular is designed to work on a laptop or desktop computer. I have no problems with the new editor. I don’t see that it is slower than the previous one.

6 Likes

May be but many developer are from poor family & can’t afford laptops or desktop. So they try to make apps in mobile. But after this eagle update they are unable. Sorry if i said something wrong.

I know kodular team always try to give us their best so i m really a big fan of kodular & really appreciate their work.

3 Likes

your Are tottaly right…

2 Likes

How did you arrive on the conclusion that this topic is the place to ask this question? Search it on Community, you get your answer. Search it on Google, you get your answer. If you still have a question, make a new topic. What’s so hard to understand about that?

And on the topic of themes… I like all of them, but since I don’t pull all-nighters, Light is fine for me. Bright and colourful; boosts creativity in a way.

3 Likes

hey guys where is In app purchase component in kodular ? can anyone please show me ?

1 Like

Monetization > General

2 Likes

only kodular donations is visible there.

1 Like

Try to search for the component using the search component feature

1 Like

still cant find it . have you updated the IAP in the very latest update of eagle ? because in earlier version it was not working so i used iap extension to do purchases.
if you have updated it then i hope it works in the very latest version.

1 Like

Yes, we updated it and it was working properly
IDK why it doesn’t appear to you

2 Likes

@hitesh try enabling experimental components and properties (Account > Settings).

2 Likes

Have you removed the extension? The package names are probably conflicting.

6 Likes