YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed

Kodular is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating fragment xml
________Creating listview xml in res/layout/…
________Creating xml in res/drawable/…
________Creating splash png in res/drawable/…
________Creating colors xml
________Creating strings xml
________Creating styles xml
________Creating styles xml v21
________Creating drawables xml v21
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets
________Invoking AAPT
AAPT time: 0.556 seconds
________Compiling source files
(compiling io/kodular/pictogramchannel/JARVIS/Screen1.yail to io.kodular.pictogramchannel.JARVIS.Screen1)
(compiling /tmp/runtime8044719941569839635.scm to com.google.youngandroid.runtime)
Kawa compile time: 1.289 seconds
________Invoking DX
DX time: 3.064 seconds
________Invoking ApkBuilder
com.android.sdklib.build.ApkCreationException: Failed to add /tmp/1544260236080_0.08407167350860034-0/youngandroidproject/…/build/tmp/classes2.dex
YAIL compiler - ApkBuilder failed.

This error occurs when I export the app. I checked, there’s no warning nor error in the blocks. Can anyone please tell me how to fix it?

I Found 3 Way To Solve This Issue

Fixed The Warning By Clicking Show Warning On The Left Bottom

w

Restart The Web Brouser And Clear All Cached And History But Not Data And Cookies Then Try Agin, I think Some Time Web Brouser OverLoaded And Some Functions Aren’t Work Completely

Keep All Latters Small To Small And Capital To Capital In Block Section

I tried, but the problem is still there… Actually I’m using Microsoft Emotion Recognizer and Image Recognizer as my extensions. Is there any possibility that this is the cause?

Yes It’s Possible I Am Also Faced It While I was Used WIFI Extention Becouse It’s Possible The Extention Will Not Complete , Update Both Extention If Possible Otherewise Check In All Screens Blocks Section The Image or File You Are Using Is Same Nam Means

If Your Image Name Is Logo And You Keeped The Name In Block logo It’s A Highest Problem

That error usually happens due to the amount of extensions used
I’m already working on a fix for it included on Kodular 1.3, which will allow apps to use nearly unlimited extensions

2 Likes

I had this problem before. There was no problem with the blocks too.
The staff figured it out. There were 2 files with similar names among the assets but diferente capitals (something like Picture1.jpg and picture1.jpg

Check if this isn’t your case too

Thank you for replying. I successfully exported the app, by removing one of the two extensions. So I guess the problem is with the extensions. I tried to remove the emotion recognizer first and keep the image recognizer, it works. Then, I removed the image recognizer and kept the emotion recognizer, it works as well. So I guess Diego is right, this error happens due to the amount of extensions used.

Thank you for your help.