A magnet link handler app... how to make my app open when I click on a magnet link?

So here’s my situation in a nutshell…
I have an app from where I can get file’s magnet link and torrent file (the kb-sized one that torrent downloaders can read) on my phone but I use an external service that allows me to download the file in an online server allowing me to download it at home with a stable connection (so even if there are no seeders).
Now… for this reason I would like to make an app that, when I click on a magnet link, it copies that link directly on the clipboard so Ican paste it on that website. Without any app, it just says “can’t find any app to handle the file” and I won’t install apps like bittorrent for the upper motivation.
I don’t know how to make the app be called when I press on a magnet link and copy it into the clipboard…
Something like when you press on it and it opens bittorrent, but actually it opens my app.
I’ve noticed that with the new kodular version I can handle media files but the M link isn’t in this category…
Any help?
Thanks in advance to everyone of you.

2 Likes

sorry but new version only support video, audio & images not such types of files so thats why you are unable to create such types of app but if any api is available then you can create such type of app…

Maybe you can show us a example how such a link looks like?

why making an app when you can long tap on any link and copy its target link to clipboard?