A problem with my premium membership

I have been subscribed to the premium membership for two years, but there are limits on the amount of blocks and tools used, and my membership is supposed to be premium, and there are no limits on my tools and the blocks that I use in the application. Why?

I have confirmed the issue more than once. The application has been released and installed on the phone. It installs but does not work, and when I delete some blocks without setting them, they work again!!!

Please upload your project to https://unchive.kodular.io to get some statistics of your project and show us the result overview

Taifun

1 Like

The maximum recommended number of screens is 10… see also tip 1 here

Taifun

1 Like

I really need all these screens, and the program currently does not have a problem with the number of pages, but rather with the number of blocks, and all the blocks and tools are important. This program I built two years ago, and I have more than 100 people who use an accounting program, and everything is fine, but when I wanted to update some new things, it was not accepted. Ok, what is the benefit? Premium membership: If I am limited to a certain number, everything is supposed to be available, and the problem of the slow application is my problem, but now the problem is with the limits of the platform.

To reduce blocks, follow the DRY principle - Don’t repeat yourself… use procedures, advanced blocks and reuse your blocks…

There is no need to have 25 screens…
See also again the general tips General Tips and Tricks for App Inventor/Kodular

Taifun

1 Like

115 web components? Really? Reuse your components!
Taifun

1 Like

I will try to use personal functions to reduce duplicate tools. I mean, since my membership is premium, there is not supposed to be a restriction on a specific number. Thank you for the answer.