A security alert just popped up in my Play Console account

No.

You have to work on your app too.

In your app, set firebase properties like api key in block section with using obfuscated text block.

I really appreciate your support but unfortunately, i cant understand how to do. Kindly give practical support

Like this

2 Likes

This should be a part of “when screen 1.initialize” or “when firebase database got value”

On screen initialize

In SHA-1 Certificate fingerprint, i have used app signature from my kodular account. Am i correct?

1 Like

In SHA-1 Certificate fingerprint(as shown in above screenshot), i have used app signature from my kodular account. Am i correct?

Yes, you can also add SHA1 key from your play store, when you publish app on play store.

Guys, unfortunately error is still coming. As you can see in my prior posts, i made restriction in app and updated block in kodular, as suggested by the K studio. When giving output with updated app version and uploading in playstore, error is still there.

I got hat problem too. But for safe just applying api key restrictions.

Just do this

Can you help me show how to set api key from block ?

Use this variable when calling or storing data or where u used firebase db component.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I have important google forms and google sheets links in my app so can i safe them by using obfuscated text?

If you’re going to redirect users to those urls, then no because they’re going to see them anyway. Otherwise, sure.

I’m going to use links to submit forms without going to site and to read data… But can you explain me the use of obfuscated text block use?

You do the same thing you do with a text block…

Just click ignore and it will not show anymore