About the 10 MB limitation

Hi @Makeroid,
I know there is a 10 MB limit on the app size in all App Inventor platforms, but could it be increased?
Thanks

Unfortunately not, the limit is due to a Google App Engine limitation.

2 Likes

Ah ok.
Thanks!

They should make it increasable!

2 Likes

Hello there are options to take advantage of those 10 mb, such as uploading the images from a web, … I think there is circulating some tutorial about it

https://puravidaapps.com/filebyfile.php

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
Warning: In addition to the 10 MBytes limit, there is also another limit…
1 minute of time to load the project (from server and to server) beyond which an error occurs and the operation is not executed!

3 Likes

Also more about App Engine deadline error:
https://www.shiftedup.com/2015/03/12/deadline-errors-60-seconds-or-less-in-google-app-engine

2 Likes

Who should we start spamming to ask for a limit increase? :joy:

Weeeeell, Makeroid could shift to AWS for 10MB+ limits :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Any brother who wants to make people bigger than 10 mb I can help them
With help from APK Studio I can help Whether you app are Approximately 15/20/25/50/100 mb No Problems.
PM for more information.But These help will not be free of cost

1 Like

Or sister :wink:

3 Likes

Hey,
I really very happy to hear that the limit could be increased. I am ready to pay. Please help me , my app is about 30 mb.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Sir,
Really Iam new to kodular. Please tell me what is PM

PM - Private message.

1 Like

i wrote you too private, i want to know what you need for that. Two aia wich will merged together, or what do you need for that. ?
Explain a bit, and how mmuch do you want for that service

but I thought on Kodular we can make app more than 20 mb it’s on release notes as well correct me if I am wrong as I am new here

1 Like

Hello! The limit is now around 25MB, it was increased in June with the update 1.0 Andromeda. Hope this could help you.

1 Like

It is true, 100%! This topic is now more than 1 year old - so things changed since.

2 Likes