Add deep link support in app

So can we add Firebase Dynamic Links In our app with this ??

No, a different extension is needed for Firebase Dynamic Links. I’ve had already developed the extension long ago (much before than this), just waiting for @Kodular to merge the Services implementation from MIT.

1 Like

Where should I get your extension??

Can we do it by using this app
@Shreyash

No.That app can only generate dynamic link but can’t receive them.

2 Likes

It’s not yet released.

1 Like

When Will It Be Released?

Firebase products require adding some services to the manifest to work correctly on Android.

Thanks For Telling :smiley:

Sorry but why are you waiting.Just release it and let App Inventor users use it and add a note that currently extension does not work in Kodular.

No, I want it to be compatible with both the Kodular as well as the AI2 at the same time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Means For Now it is only supported in MIT AI2 ?

Hi @LetsCode
First of all, kindly take care of the topic.
This topic is for Deep Link and not for Dynamic Link.
You should also read posts carefully:

Yeah, You Are Right.

However, Deep Links and Dynamic Links Are Somewhere related, right?

Maybe, but not in this topic. :blush:
The deepLink extension is by @vknow360 and as @Shreyash said he will release his Extension later.

Yeah,

However, I had a Question. How To Fetch Any Links starting from the schema?

like: if the schema is "appname://" and the host is " " will it work for any link like appname://link/any/path/ ?

1 Like

You can set the scheme and host to whatever you want and you will get that as start value

Means I will get the link as start value, right?

like: If the schema is "appname://" and the host is "app " will the start value be only app/link/any/path/ or appname://app/link/any/path/.

The start value will be the link, but which the app will be opened.

1 Like

Got You.
You mean to say that the start value should app/link/any/path/ in the previous case. Right?