Add deep link support in app

That is easy and implemented with this extension.
That you will have to manage in block’s.

Can we edit the first schema i.e. appinventor:// to anything else like appname:// ?

This extension gives you more more control than any other extension.
Your app’s Screen1 will be opened when user clicks on a link which is set in extension and after that it is upon you what you want to do.

Yes you can.
Just put the desired scheme and host here:

Thank You Very much for clearing my doubt.

Hi, Your Extension is very good that makes impossible to possible.

You provided a website link i.e. https://deep-link.000webhostapp.com/

Can you please share the source code of that website.

It will help us share and increase our knowledge. :smiley:

Thank you.

Why?
I got the source code from @jarlissonlira2 so better is to ask him for it.

Please Help, I am not able to compile the aix.
Using Code Editor.

Build Log:
Buildfile: /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build.xml

extensions:

clean:

init:

common_CommonUtils:

init:

CommonUtils:

common_CommonVersion:

init:

CommonVersion:
[exec] Result: 128

CopyToRunLibDir:

components_AndroidRuntime:

init:

CommonConstants:
[javac] Compiling 6 source files to /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build/classes/CommonConstants
[javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.7
[javac] 1 warning

HtmlEntities:
[javac] Compiling 1 source file to /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build/classes/HtmlEntities
[javac] warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.7
[javac] 1 warning

common_CommonVersion:

init:

CommonVersion:

AndroidRuntime:
[javac] Compiling 332 source files to /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build/classes/AndroidRuntime
[javac] /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/src/com/appybuilder/letscode/Deeplink/Deeplink.java:33: error: class DeepLink is public, should be declared in a file named DeepLink.java
[javac] public final class DeepLink extends AndroidNonvisibleComponent{
[javac] ^
[javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
[javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
[javac] 1 error
[javac] 1 warning

BUILD FAILED
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build.xml:35: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build-common.xml:372: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build.xml:141: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build-common.xml:118: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 7 seconds
ilding jar: /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build/HtmlEntities.jar

common_CommonVersion:

init:

CommonVersion:

AndroidRuntime:
[mkdir] Created dir: /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build/classes/AndroidRuntime
[javac] Compiling 332 source files to /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build/classes/AndroidRuntime
[javac] /projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/src/com/appybuilder/letscode/Deeplink/Deeplink.java:33: error: class DeepLink is public, should be declared in a file named DeepLink.java
[javac] public final class DeepLink extends AndroidNonvisibleComponent{
[javac] ^
[javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
[javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
[javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
[javac] 1 error
[javac] 1 warning

BUILD FAILED
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build.xml:35: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build-common.xml:372: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/components/build.xml:141: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/projects/goldv2/appinventor-sources/appinventor/build-common.xml:118: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.

Total time: 7 seconds

Kindly read the previous posts before asking a question.

How??? Manage??

So can we add Firebase Dynamic Links In our app with this ??

No, a different extension is needed for Firebase Dynamic Links. I’ve had already developed the extension long ago (much before than this), just waiting for @Kodular to merge the Services implementation from MIT.

1 Like

Where should I get your extension??

Can we do it by using this app
@Shreyash

No.That app can only generate dynamic link but can’t receive them.

2 Likes

It’s not yet released.

1 Like

When Will It Be Released?

Firebase products require adding some services to the manifest to work correctly on Android.

Thanks For Telling :smiley:

Sorry but why are you waiting.Just release it and let App Inventor users use it and add a note that currently extension does not work in Kodular.

No, I want it to be compatible with both the Kodular as well as the AI2 at the same time. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like