Add string in List View through checkbox

I’ve been trying to add string in List View through clicking the checkboxes. Like after I click several checkboxes, the text in checkboxes will be add in List view? Does anyone here have an idea? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Why not, it is too easy by using the block, when any check boxes is checked block… If they checked add the item into an global list. Simple…

1 Like

…also what will happen if you uncheck checkbox? Will this string be deleted from ListView ?

Yes, do you have any idea how to do it?

Okay I’ll try it. Thank you so much :heart:

Already i have used it in a school fee payment app. In which we will display the arrear fee months with fee amount in a list of check boxes, if they check amount will be added to the list, if they uncheck amount will be depited, and final amount will display in a label… likewise you can try…

thanks for help

Omg really? that’s so good! I have nothing to worry about if that’s the case. hahah Can you please show me the blocks if it still there? I just wanna try to analyze and learn it. :sweat_smile:

Yes, this is it… Very simple… I am in exam hall so no blocks, only suggestion… :wink:

Thanks @Still-learning @dora_paz! You’re all amazing! You really saved my day! :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.