Admanger ads Not Show

hi, @Dhiraj_Kumar Have you solved this problem?? I have the same problem with the reports pages and the ads are not shown in my app. I have used similar blocks you used.

Any solution has been found??

Thanks

Up till now, no solution buddy. I started using AdMob again. Also, I think it depends on the number of ads or active downloads. If you have more than 100 downloads a day and are an active user of 2k. I think Google will then show the ads.

Also, I am working on a Subscription model of earning, but these things are just not in our hands.

Ok. Thanks. Then, can we go back to admob? But admobā€™s blocks have disappeared of kodular? How have you implemented admob?

No. From now on everyone will have to use Ad Manager.

ok, but ad manager only is available if you have a lot of active users o downloads. If you do not have this, you do not have any type of profit.

You may be right but Ad Mob is no longer available and everyone has to use Ad Manager. We all have to get used to it, complaining will not help.

It is better to start focusing on more user acquisition, which will ultimately make money one day

Donā€™t only focus on Money, Focus on better apps and more usersā€¦ Every App makes money but it will just take some time.

1 Like

Yes google ad managerā€™s ads are not showing in my app too

My app has more than 10 thousand downloads and good users still no ads are showing

you are right

See, right now focus on your app if your app gets more than 10k active users then, then learn some coding or hire a developer and start making your next app update on android studio.

This is how you will get 20% more as well as bidding by Facebook Audience Network.

1 Like