Admob Ads Not Show 1.5.1

and how to solve ads limited

I have ad limit from 3 months now, now I believe it’s unsolvable and permanent.

do you have discord

now i am use my friend admob account than show the ads my app

I think you are creating new problems

do you have discord i want to live discussion this issue

What if your friends account also get ad limit?

Frequency capping
Show 3/2 impressions per user per 1 days than admob give me ads limited

And what is your app about?

1 Like

video status

admob give me ads limited

just delete the ads unit it will removed after 1 month

@RIYADH_RIYADH Same happened to me also. I think there is some bug in the ad component of admob or their commission is causing some problem.
As soon as I add my Admob account to the app and uploaded the latest version of app but as soon as some one downloaded the app, I got the limit to my account. I reported this problem and mentioned them but the only response I got is that they just removed the tag of the moderators.
I am fed up with the bugs with Kodular, In every update they just improve something good and at the same time they just ruin some good working things.
My months have wasted in these limit and I don’t even know what to do. My several projects are being pending due to these ads problem. :triumph: :triumph:

I’m not sure what you expect Kodular to do when AdMob restricts your account. You should be bringing this up with their support team, not ours.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

unityads by kodular are what make our account limited ads. Admob recommends not using other ads. except mediation

Same Issue I think This Issue Created Kodular,
Kodular want To Join Everyone Ad Manger and Leve Admob So Kodular Give To This Bug
You See My Performance
49 Request But I AM Test Ony One Time 1 Request

Please look into these points:

1. In Eagle version of Kodular the ads component worked smoothly(except Rewarded ads). I never got a limit to my account till then.
  2. But from the very first day of Fenix 1.5.0, I just exported my pre bulid app and uploaded to play store and got a limit.
  3. I waited for the Fenix update 1.5.1, and then I updated my app but soon on the first updated download I got the another limit to my another account.

I am bit confused like if this is a bug of Kodular or Admob has changed its criteria for limiting accounts.