Admob ads not showing!

Congrats
God bless you to success in your app

Same to you bro :blush:

After add intrestial ads my app is not opening

But why sorry for that but I didn’t try intrestial ads in my app and I will not even going to try it becuase my app is educational app and I don’t want to disturb my users by adding full screen add in it, I am happy with banner add that is now working fine .

how to permanent visible admob banner ad?

Hello, i have also tried visible after loaded but its not working… can u make visible before load also?

bro please tell me how to visible ads permanently.

Set Admob Banner to Visible from Component Property.

bhai please explain kar sakata hai muje samaj nahi aa raha

Could you please show me in picture, how to permanently visible the banner from component ? I am very new in kodular design and block. Just start. And the same admob ads problem.

Thanks

Dear Necromancer, let the thread die in peace.

If you’re just starting, do everyone a favor and don’t make AdMob your first priority.

Thank you for your advice. At least I could say, as a IT graduate, I know very well about internet world and programming. I was trying to do without coding. Because its easy. I have no wish to put anybody in trouble by doing wrong with google.

Thank you.

all ads which are shown is kodular’s admob ads. i checked publisher id every time. i always found that the ads which i am getting is kodular"s admob ads with Kodulars account publisher id (ca-app-pub-9439286719204795&nx=168&ny=28&mb=1&nb=17). what is this can anyone explain ? why kodular’s ads are shown and why our ads not shown ? our admob accounts are also in good condition and our adsense account too because we also works on website with perfectly.

full prrofs are blow:-

usually a bit less 1/4 or so of your ads are from Kodular, not exactly but if you dont like it dont use admob. And between 10 and20 % of your rewards will go to kodular, but depemds on how much components you havein your app.

Seriously can someone just close the ad topics? They’ve been answered on many.

2 Likes

There is a topic created in other forum, talking about admob’s problem. It seems the problem is only with Indian users.

1 Like

I edited my post some time ago. It seems the app to test was not available in India. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Maybe google chechked now that 99% of earning apps are coming from india and now they want to shoot a bolt to that/them.

When I Test my app Ads Showing perfectly.But when I istalled the App On My device The ads are not showing

Did you look i the forum about you problem.?