Admob Approval System

Usa el bloque Ad Failed To Load para ver el mensaje de error

1 Like

I got approved my app for serving ads from modular team but ads still not showing. When I check ads in test mode they are working very well. But in final app ads not showing. Please any suggestions.

6 Likes

Use blocks when ad not loaded or failed to show ads.
You will find your answer.

2 Likes

I got this message. Thanks for your suggestions. But can you give me some tips for it.

2 Likes

it’s Kodular

3 Likes

The message says it all, if you still don’t understand then Google it

/Boban

4 Likes

ya solucionaste el problema ?

There are two steps to the solution.

1. Have more diverse content on your app to allow more inventory matching. Inventory is the number and type of ads they have for a use case. If your app is limited in the content, the number of ads are limited. They wont go showing the same ad over and over. Advertisers wont pay for that.

2. Be patient. I have played games where you get points by watching videos, and sometimes it says, no video available. That is the exact same thing.

You can set up an error handler so that if the person wants points, but there is no ad, you tell them sorry no ads available. Give them a few points anyway.

2 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:auto correct

Thanks to all from the bottom of my :heartbeat:

1 Like

you solved the problem ?

who helps me solve the problem so that the ads are displayed ?

I just explained it above.

1 Like

How can I configure the error block?

and what components do I add?

You can use some if error = . then . You need to do some more tutorials I think

Capture

Use this block to show error message. I hope it will help you.

3 Likes

I’ve published my app in the Google Play Store. But I’m getting the error “your app has not been approved to serve ads. Please, go to Kodular Account and request its activation”. What should I do?

Install the app from Google Play and not from APK

1 Like