Admob Approval System

@BrainWork @David sorry about the delay. There’s a huge backlog of apps in the queue. I’ve just approved both of your apps.

5 Likes

Thank You!! Brother.

1 Like

I requested a app for showing ads which is not publish in google play.how much time need for review?

1 Like

What could be the reason of not showing real ads as even the app is approved?

2 Likes

@maddevs

I hope it was clear. your app may reviewed soon. good luck!

2 Likes

hello dear:
i posted a admob ads approval form but no reaction, please read my form and allow me for admob ads THANKS

1 Like

Read above answer…

2 Likes

Be patience!

3 Likes

I am thinking why people are so crazy about admob approval system.
Be patience and if your app is eligible your app will approved.They are doing their best at no cost.
And if you are so hurry try other monetization options like Startapp Ads or Applovin and so many are available.

2 Likes

How?
Please help me

2 Likes

There is only few staff members and huge amount of App’s to review. let’s be patient :innocent:

1 Like

OK. But For This ,Can Admob Any Problem.

1 Like

My app is approved for ads. Thanks for acceptance.
But I want to ask if I change Package Name, Will it affect my approval or it will still continue to serve ads. Because I am Planning to change the PackageName, AppName & App-icon for more users attraction.

1 Like

You should be able to do such changes.
You only need to request it again if you create a new project

2 Likes

i got mail that my app is approved but when i go to account.kodular.io it show Pending Response from Kodular Team??

1 Like

Mail from Kodular or Admob? I didn’t get that.

1 Like

i got mail from Kodular

Can you please PM me with the App ID?

1 Like

it’s done , i got two mails for one approval after 2nd mail it showed in my account as verified

2 Likes

My App is approved but ads are not showing & ad request is showing but ads not displayed
Please please solved my problem

To
Kodular CEO

1 Like