Admob Banner Ad and Interestial Ad not showing in kodular eagle update?

Same problem here! Updated the app tomorrow and ads not showing… Users are getting irritated… I don’t think it’s an Admob bug but a bug of Kodular… The biggest problem is that I have to publish the app again in Google play with When Ad Failed to Load block and wait for 12+ hours to get it live. :disappointed_relieved: And, what about users who updated the app? They will definitely gonna uninstall the app, because I set ad to show whenever user try to go to another screen.

Really!!! Users are getting irritated because there are no ads on your app… Again, really!!

2 Likes

I have to start from almost 0 again… May be I have to change the builder too… I am on a serious project… And, I can’t play with users…

1 Like

Tomorrow again kodular is going to update. So wait for tomorrow’s update & try it again…

Keep Calm & Happy Koding

Can you please point me to the update notice?

1 Like

check this.

Any confirmation after this reply?

Hi @Diego, First of all, sorry to mentioning you here. Just to confirm, are you guys gonna update Kodular tomorrow?

But you did. What is the problem with just waiting. Publish without ads until the update is released is also an option. Your users will like it.

1 Like

I wonder why are you so rough around the community these days. I just asked a simple question.

1 Like

Yea. Thanks for the reply.
I am calm… I think​:sweat_smile:, though to be honest, my first thought when I saw Kodular Eagle was, ‘wow it’s a really beautiful and huge update, how are there no bugs yet?’

Koding continues by the way. My advice to others is to use this period to squash every bug possible in your various apps before the update comes on Friday so you’ll be able to quickly queue your app update on playstore(updates to apps on playstore now takes a considerably longer period than it used to)

Yes you are corrrect. Sorry about that. We see a lot of users asking the same question over and over again, not searching first before asking. And when getting an answer it is sometimes not enough. Patience is something that a lot of users seem not to have. Talking about ads ads and ads. And i hate ads. I will try to behave myself.

2 Likes

i also face this problem…my banner & interestial ad not showing after eagle update. and when i select applovin interestial for kodular commision but there are runtime error.

i think kodular now is on error box.

Being rude will not solve this problem definitely… Seems you’re either tired or irritated with your job! By the way, showing a notice on top of community is also an option (far better than being rude).

1 Like

Every member of the Community is expected to have read the guidelines and FAQ before joining. And in the guidelines, we clearly state why you should not be creating duplicate topics.
None of us can do anything if you don’t read the guidelines prior to joining.
And do note that Peter is an AI Power user. He has been here far before any of us even knew App Inventor. And it is not appreciated by the moderators if you break the Community guidelines and then point fingers at the mods.

The Community thrives on mutual respect. It is expected of you to do your part before you can command respect from others.

4 Likes

I believe! I have not disrespect peter by any manner.

When one click on Create Topic, a good idea is to showing a pop-up to confirm if he/she searched the forum what he/she is going to post. Just an opinion.

It’s not certain that they will do that but they will try, so don’t go around and say it will be on Friday

/Boban

1 Like

Ok sorry. But i am just trying to calm the developer…

That’s why I asked for a confirmation… And all these happens.

1 Like

Bro everyone want confirmation. But they are also in stress so forcing them is not good…