What commission are you getting?

“For free”
You’re paying with your data…

Every single time you use a Google service “for free”, you are feeding their algorithm with your data, with your habits, likes and so
And that info is used to show you more personalized ads…

6 Likes

Why do you trust those websites?
This website also says that we have a revenue of 4.2M… (saying that Sivagiri is the CEO, and with all roles wrong)

https://www.zoominfo.com/c/kodular/465421907

And this one is much lower…

http://www.webuka.com/files/apps/worth/websiteworth.php

And this even lower…

That kind of websites just do estimations, it’s not a real value
The only way to get the real value is to go to the office where the company has been registered, and pay for the revenue report documents…

3 Likes

@coder007 Read the above quoted reply…

1 Like

Hello Mr. @Peter sir, in which part of this long conversation you have seen us begging??? Please point me to that… :astonished:

3 Likes

The beta app has been updated
What do you think about the new commissions…?

3 Likes

thank you for your understanding and correct decision:clap:

1 Like

it’s great to be member of a community where managers care about users’ minds and consider them when making decisions

6 Likes

Some components no longer require commissions. Using the same components as before the commission percentage dropped from 40% to 29%

3 Likes

It’s a little better, thank you very much!
We koders also have to strive to get more users and not less commission

2 Likes

They said plz don’t expect 100% accurate so maybe instead of 800 dollars kodular earns 400 dollars from just community ads so isn’t it very much?

I would stop guessing what you think Kodular earns. You just want to use it as an excuse why Kodular should ask for less commissions.

They already said they will lower the amount.

6 Likes

You’re making assumptions here.

And it’s not appropriate for you to pass comments based off of mere assumptions

4 Likes

Also, IDK from where you got the value in the community, because that website does not report data per subdomain…
If I go the link you posted it shows worth of kodular.io and not from community.kodular.io

wanted to give feedback on the app. @Diego

lets say my app has only ADMOB Banner component (it does not include commission)

Under “Pick an Ad Network” for example Admob has commission only on Interstitial whereas other two shows “Not Applicable” but when we click on them and try to proceed it the doesn’t allow us and we have to select Intersitial whether we have it in our apps or not. And then it shows the commission of interstital ads.

It should show Banner Ad option also instead of NOT APPLICABLE so that user can select it and if it has 0% commission it should show ZERO (0) and further he will select components.

currenlt it is not possible to click on NOT APPLICABLE and proceed

2 Likes

Not Applicable means that that component (Banner and Rewarded Video) are free of commission

7 Likes

Hey Diego, When can we expect the next release? The current release is awesome but it has too many bugs to build an app to update the app on play store you know so how long do we have to wait for a stable and bugless update? I think we all need it.

2 Likes

We will try to make it by Friday

4 Likes

Thank you very much @Diego for update. Before update you think it kodular e lot of error in android 9. So please fix its vrey early. And thanks again.

1 Like

This is really great news. We really appreciate all of your hard work and effort…Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.