Admob doesn't Showing on the latest version

use code to check error…

the message states cannot load banner ad (401)

1 Like

Then its an issue with your Account.
Please try new ad id…

so , I have to create a new admob account again?

1 Like

No create new ad id only…

I have done … but still not running ads … how do I make a block to call the correct banner ad?

1 Like

Try it after sometime…

Mine is same prb admob ads not showing after update

1 Like

Banner Ads or Interstitial

banner ads

Ok.
Please wait for tomorrow update.
Their are lots of bugs which are going to be fixed by kodular team. So

Keep Calm & Happy Koding…

1 Like

Okay, thank you

1 Like

Please this issue for Admob Banner Ads has already been discovered, fixed and scheduled for release in the next update. Other Units and Admob ad types are working well. Please ensure your Admob account is in good standing with google and ad units are older than 24hours.

please mark my ans as solution… If you are satisfied…

The banner is on by a couple of weeks, and it works before the last update. Code and blocks are ok, don’t change anything

with me is also happening the same after eagle kodular update. But not only the banner, interstitials don’t work either, and before they say it’s a problem on my admob account it’s not, because the other apps I didn’t update are working normally. Just the one I updated with Kodular Eagle ads don’t show. Awaiting the next update to fix these bugs!

1 Like

Unfortunately I am facing this same problem with this new update. I hope they organize it soon, if not, look for alternatives. It’s a pity, because it’s Kodular has been the best I’ve seen.

When will it come

When it is ready. And please don’t ask when that is. Be patient.

3 Likes