AdMob error 401 (Could not load banner ad)

Dashboard could be different, obviously! Does it matter? ! :thinking:

1 Like

I see! :sweat_smile:.

in AdMob , you get 100 impressions , 3 clicks , ctr is 3% and earning is 0.10 .
in Applovin, you get 100 impressions , 22 clicks , ctr is 22% and earning is 0.35.

people thinks , after seeing clicks in applovin , that what if i use admob then, admob gives me 0.70.
have you look at your traffic ?? you have same traffic but you get much in applovin but you still thinking that AdMob is best.

Hope you understand the concept of ads.

Not the best, but popular one!
While some developers are fighting to keep a marginable balace between earning and user experience, you just can’t ignore Google.

May I know how do you compared this? 22 clicks from 100 impressions! Do you still think that you’re caring about users and their experience on app?

1 Like

do you know which type of ads applovin showing ??

it’s gaming type of ads. which is playable you can play the game without downloading it .
it’s gives best experience.

1 Like

after reading this one, i think you really a pro.but you didn’t focus at the image . where my app’s package name is written . you can search my package name of playstore . you will surely find my app and check my downloads . then , you can easily understand that my app has users that can produce this earnings.

1 Like

This thread is looking like an argument now!

Yes, I do know the ad types. It less looks like an ad, more likely a spam.

1 Like

you also didn’t focus at my app name - maths quiz.
it is a game where i need gaming ads to increase my earnings

1 Like

sorry for that, :cold_sweat: but today i got many errors in my extension and i am unable to solve it .that’s why i angry on anyone.
can we close our discussion as it look that two person fighting with each other.
and again sorry, for this type of conversation @asimjib93

1 Like

Can you please help me to solve the error?

2 Likes

Broo, According to me, do not use admob . You can use unity, Facebook and applovin.

These are the best ad networks for me.

I know , Admob is the best and popular. But the fill rate is too low. That’s mean if you have 100 ad requests then you can only show 60 ads. Or less.

I accept that applovin ads is look like spam. But you can use facebook.

2 Likes

@AryanGupta do not talk about applovin in this topic as u can see topic what is it about. It may be offtopic

3 Likes

sorry sur @iamwsumit

1 Like

you can contact AdMob at google support . they will surely help you

2 Likes

may u share a screenshot of error

2 Likes

The error is:

Exactly

Sorry, I don’t have my phone near me

2 Likes

no problem till then u can share ur blocks