Adoption app - help

Okay. :blush: :blush:

I think you should do a tutorial on the Side Menu once it’s finished: Okay. :blush: :blush:

Me too please

1 Like

Let Me Try Something.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

@Masoom
At first, deephost extension are not allowed in the community aswell as dont upload extension file directly here.

Secondly, this extension doesnt provide you the design something like you have mentioned.

Thirdly, my opinion is not to used that extension, this extension looks good at first but makes your app UI super bad.

Fourthly, Kodular already have a block for sidemenu. We are just creating the design something you have mentioned in the post because thats look really pretty but harder to design(for me maybe) @ADDYLIN has super super super super knowledge in designing and koding :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I am unable to use my companion stuck at 20%… So I am not designing as of now… Will try tomorrow.

or else you can some how use animation utils component
using this we can push our main arrangement to the right side and uncovering our sidebar which was at the the back side of the main arrangement or something like this
this is just an idea, you can come up with a better one also :+1:

1 Like

Buttering Me.

Working On It.

1 Like

1 Like

Looks amazing… I will try when my companion works…

I made something like that using the dynamic component :sweat_smile: @Buddys_Pet_Store

Still waiting for @ADDYLIN 's aia to implement slide menu and see how its look :grin:

4 Likes

#off-topic

Keep Waiting :crazy_face:,
I Am Not Free Before 13th Of March.

3 Likes

Come on :
Keep in mind that this is not a Kodular beginner.
You need to know programming logic + database (at least).
Analyze how you want your system to work and what routines will be implemented.
Design your database correctly
Generate queries optimally, avoiding unnecessary traffic
Create the relationships between tables, respecting the normalization rules
Create triggers and SP to have a database ready for future platform changes

3 Likes

wow, exactly what I’m looking for, it can be simple at first, without that sample image menu. which database used? I was trying to use firebase. and what or how is this dynamic component?

I have not used any database for that . I created myself a variable where I have put list of datas. You can check this :
Sidemenu.aia (441.4 KB)
@Buddys_Pet_Store

All the images are cropped in the ratio of 500*500 pixels

thank you, i will study your app, to understand how you did it, it will already be of great help. @theanonymous

1 Like

@FIKIR_KUMESI
Deep Host extension are not allowed in community , please note that.
And also,
See this : Adoption app - help - #16 by theanonymous

1 Like

I wrote first for asking how the design is, I know :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like