Ads in SideMenu and ListView

Thank you! I read them several times! You can point me to the policy that you think I might have missed!

Please watch this video created by Google Admob YouTube Channel

I think you understand the video wrong! I suggest you to listen to the audio, not only watch the video.

They clearly mentioned

• Banner Ads Should Not Move As a User Scrolls

We can use native ads in ListView But Kodular Doesn’t Support Native Ads

What do you think they wanted to say by word Move?

Let me elaborate in this, Ad Should not Move is all related to Overlapping content. That’s all. Content should not be hidden by Banner. There is no relation using ads in listview and overlapping. Overlapping could occur on every app if you place them that way (not only listview).

1 Like

Few months ago I created a App and I place Admob banner ads on scroll arrangement then I got Violation on my app. So when I fixed banner ad at the bottom and again I request for review, they approve my app.

Maybe You’re right. But I faced this issue few months ago.

You must have done something wrong. And be assured that it’s not related to using ad in listview. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

No, After getting Violation. I just fixed banner ad at the bottom

I guess the bottom ad was hidden (though visible to count impressions) until you scroll the page.

Have you ever try to put banner ads in listview?

Yes, of course. Not only me but many developers do that. But it’s not possible on Kodular at present.

I’m still trying to implement it on Kodular. But my hundreds of efforts gone in vain already. It would be such a great thing if we could add direct source codes on Kodular.

1 Like