After ad closed..?

can you solve this…

on screen1 I have 3 buttons, when the user clicks any button as much as 3x then the interstitial ad appears and layout1 from the screen2 opens. so on …
well, what I’m confused about is how to display the layout from screen2 after the interstitial ad appears.
I hope you understand my point

Not at all and i don’t even understand why you did the blocks like that wait someone might help you
@Peter or @Diego
I am weak in english but i think he talking about proper ad implementation

Hi @anuragtekam0 thanks for ur answer…
I use this block because when the user clicks any button 3 times, interstitial ads are displayed, in this case when the user closes the ad, the user returns to the button selection, and must press the button again to go to screen2. is it possible to switch to the layout on screen2 after the ad is closed?
let me be clear …

1. button1 is pressed >> to layout1 on screen2 * The user presses the back button
  2. Pressed button2 >> to layout2 on screen2 * The user presses the back button
  3. Pressed button3 >> to layout3 on screen2 (after 3x, the ad appears)
    the question is how to switch to each layout on screen2 after the ad is closed?

Open with start values 1, 2 or 3. Get start value on Screen2 and open the desired layout.

how to open with start values 1,2 or 3? can you show me an example block please… thank you for ur answer @Kanishka_Developer

I literally just mentioned the block. Look in the Control section.

I don’t understand you
I just want ur help to show me an example how how to open with start values 1,2 or 3