After logging in with google a white screen appears on the webview application

Hello everyone,

I’ve just used this code and am still learning it, I’m making a webview application that uses google as a way to login, besides that it can login manually by filling in a username and password.

After I managed to make it and when I tried to login manually by filling in the username and password everything went perfectly. However, when I try to login with google after filling in the email and password then a white screen appears and the process stops there, the user is not forwarded to the dashboard page.

I have a video error:
Here

Please help, thanks everyone ^^

Welcome to the community. Please post a screenshot of your signup/signin blocks so someone could help you. Since this is your first topic please have a look at

Here are all the blocks from the webview application that I made, please help. Thank you ^^

Try this and see if it works for you, cause first google signin requests a new window and also does not allows to signin in a webviewer so I used user agent . In the example I used custom webviewer from @vknow360 and when

WebViewer.aia (69.5 KB)

See also

2 Likes

I really appreciate your help thank you. I’ve tried it by downloading the Webviewer.aia you sent and trying to export it to an apk, when I try to login with google after entering the email and password the result is still the same, a white screen appears. I tried closing the app and reopening it and was able to get into the dashboard.

I tried logging out again and wanted to log in with google the result was still the same, which was stuck on a white screen.

So a user must close the application first to enter the dashboard because otherwise they will be stuck on a white screen.

here is the video:
Here
type or paste code here

This is how it works on my phone - apk, didn’t proceed with registration

Oh, that part really works perfectly, I’ve passed that stage, I can fill in my email and password as usual. However, after continuing from the process, a white screen appears and is stuck there.

I’m not redirected into the dashboard. To get into the dashboard I need to close the application and reopen it.

Here’s the video:

Try this

WebViewer_1.aia (69.6 KB)

Thank you. I’ve tried it and the result is still the same as before. when I have finished filling in my email and password and click continue what happens a white screen appears and it’s stuck there. I’m not redirected to the dashboard unless I close the app and reopen it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.