Age on the community

We see a lot of young community members these days. In the Terms and Conditions that you agreed to when you made an account it states the following:

“The Site is intended for users who are at least 13 years of age. All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Site. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms of Use prior to you using the Site.”

https://legal.junnovate.com/kodular/tac/

As a mod we shall have to enforce the rules of the tac. So don’t be surprised if you get silenced by us because you are to young to be here.

19 Likes

How can a person under the age of 13 show that they have accepted the terms and policies with their parents’ permission? @Peter

1 Like

A person under 13 can not be on the community, period. Between 13 and 18 you need to have your parents permission. How old are you?

1 Like

I am 19 years and my question is how a 13 to 18-year-old can show the website that they have the permission of their parents?? Because the website doesn’t ask for your age at signup and also I used to have my account of makeroid when I was less than 18 too :neutral_face:

It is stated in the first post. If you are a minor your parent has to agree to accept the terms and conditions.

1 Like

We do not have any means of verifying your age.
We take it in good faith that you have read the TaC and have followed all its clauses diligently

13 Likes

“Community”

I had a doubt,
They can still use the dicord server right?
(Users below 13)

No, they can not.

2 Likes

Discord’s Terms of Service doesn’t allow below age 13 too. So it is not something that specific to the Kodular Community and/or Discord, most services have their own restrictions/terms of service and they are just a click away to find.

3 Likes

Yeah i read about it after i posted the question, also

Can under 13 year olds use the Kodular Creator then? There are kids using the original MIT AI2 builder in school so I don’t think it is a problem for kids to use the creator. Age restrictions on the community makes sense because it involves chatting with strangers.

I guess you like telling on others so i flagged your post. Since you are always the one talking about privacy and such i think you read the entire TAC before agreeing to it. Google, Facebook, Discord all use 13 as a line and so does Kodular. Since Kodular draws the line at 13. I will close this topic now since this is not debatable.

9 Likes