Airtabale attachment images show app

profile_test_Screen1.ais (5.8 KB)
The image is uploaded to the Air Table database via cloudinary.
I tried to show that image in my app, but I did not succeed.
So how can I show that image in my app by uploading the image in air table database.

You are saving url in attachment column. Either save them in another column for example pictures and use columns to get data as you do in your app or use get all rows

1 Like

Attempts to do so, but the result was the same

Try this

ImportD6C1C2.ais (8.3 KB)

you can use thee cloudinary url? right?

1 Like

I used got all rows blocks and [Free] Json To Dictionary Extension (blocks are draggable)

1 Like

yes, we can use cloudinary url. It would also load much faster by using cloudinary.

yup
! thats right

I think we can use KevinKunAirtable to get data much easier.
See my Blocks, What’s your thoughts?

On.Event →
blocks (4)

When got →

1 Like

Use KevinKunAirtable to get data much easier.

On.Event →
blocks (4)

When got →

Here first the data is called and than simply decode the .json via web component (.JSON Text Decode) and than for each item show data as per your needs.

Make sure to clear the list so if you refresh than it dosen’t doubles up.

You are not adding image from airtable’s attachement. There are many ways to get data from airtable, with extensions or with Kodular’s component. The problem here was that images were saved as attachements so do not go #off-topic

1 Like

That was not what I noticed

Thank you for solving the problem

1 Like

@dora_paz Thanks, I want to use this method, but it seems a little difficult, isn’t it a little easier method?

I don’t understand what it is, is it necessary to write this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.