Alguma forma de diminuir mais os blocos?

ALGUMA FORMA DE DIMINUIR MAIS OS BLOCOS POIS AINDA VEM MAIS ,QUERIA USAR O FIREBASE MAS NÃO TENHO IDEIA DE COMO FAZER …

Could you give us some more information, so we can help you better?

1 Like

@Sander, he wants you to decrease the size of the blocks in the blocks editor, because he wants to create more and more blocks…

1 Like

There is a zoom option in the block editor

1 Like

QUERO DIMINUIR A QUANTIDADE DE BLOCOS AMIGO E UM APLICATIVO DE FILME QUERIA AO INVÉS DE ATUALIZAR SEMPRE O APLICATIVO QUERIA JOGAR TUDO NO FIREBASE DIMINUINDO ASSIM QUANTIDADE DE BLOCOS,GOSTARIA DE SABER SE TEM COMO ,PARA ASSIM PODER ATUALIZAR OS FILMES PELO FIREBASE SEM ATUALIZAR O APLICATIVO

3 Things:

1: Can you stop typing everything in caps, please?

2: Can you try to send your message in English. Google Translate doesnt help me much.

3: Maybe you mean the Sort Blocks options?

1 Like

I WANT TO DECREASE THE QUANTITY OF BLOCKS FRIEND AND A MOVIE APPLICATION WANTED TO ALREADY UPDATE THE APPLICATION I WANT TO PLAY EVERYTHING WITHOUT FIREBASE DECREASING SO QUANTITY OF BLOCKS, I WOULD LIKE TO SABER IF HOW, SO THAT I CAN UPDATE THE MOVIES BY FIREBASE WITHOUT UPDATING THE APPLICATION

@Ruan_Esmeraldo

1 Like

a sim desculpe

I want to decrease the amount of blocks in my application because a movie application wanted to know if I can put it in the firebase to decrease the blocks and atutalizalo it by firebase

You can use firebase to store the url or the video location

1 Like

Yes, but how will I do this? and how will I do it for automatic set. example: synopsis, movie name, url, image, put this in firebase and automatically the application creates the blocks, how can I do it can help me?

why do you need 9 vertical scroll arrangements? what about using only one?
Taifun

cada arranjo tem uma sinopse de um filme

use one screen as template
and use that template to display the first film
then after button click display the next film using the same template
see also Building Apps with Many Screens

Taifun

2 Likes

Como assim tela de exemplo??não entendi bem.

@Ruan_Esmeraldo, ele quis dizer que você deve ter uma screen como TEMPLATE, ou seja, uma screen padrão com os dados que você quer, no caso do primeiro filme. Daí quando clicar no botão pra mostrar outro filme, ao invés de você criar uma outra screen, você deve usar a mesma screen para carregar os dados do outro filme escolhido, e assim por diante, ou seja, vais ter apenas uma screen e vais mudando os dados de acordo com o filme escolhido.Dê uma boa lida no lin que ele indicou e lá tem as técnicas pra se fazer isso.

1 Like

sim eu li mas nao entendi muito bem

acho que agora entendi,tipo deixar uma tela em branco e setar os dados em outra?

Pode até ser, mas a idéia que ele deu foi você ter essa tela em branco pra receber os dados de cada um. Quando fores mostrar outro filme, coloque nesa mesma tela, ou seja, vai ser uma tela só pra todos os filmes.