All video downloader app (AIA File Paid)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Total $55 right :sweat_smile: you can try to add more features in app + ui too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, but you will earn from your website + your app + saperate your apps for each social media app

See here my all apps (but I switched to another platform after admob remove from kodular)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=SE-TEACH+3D

It is online business but it needs time (I take two years)

Also, you can edit the aia file or ais file as you want but the blocks way will be same

I want a buddy like you kindly pm me with ur telegram id :smiling_face_with_tear:

$55 is a lot for this. maximum 5 dollars. you can create such an application in half an hour with a design. but good luck with the sale

He said he also support us to make website :sweat_smile:

I have doubt do you buy installs and rewiews :thinking::thinking::thinking: it seems to be inorganic :sweat_smile: 10k download without a single review :joy:

WhyWhy this error? Also YouTube link not working :smiling_face_with_tear:

I advise you to read comments of people who purchased this script to be clear for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes there are some problems that occurs on script

I display youtube download because I am using adsense

These numbers shows the Install for all times not active ones, to be honest with you the Reviews so low may because a lot of things ui, problem in script sometimes and ec

This idea to have your own website and your own api key. Not got from others.

At OP’s request topic closed and unlisted