Alternative Method to show Admob Ads - 100% Working

Oh I just found a new info:

I am not sure if this person is really who he says he is but he says enhance has some kind of deal with the service providers like admob, amazon and leadbolt and the revenue got by the app maker is 100% of the app maker.

True or not, i still prefere keep using kodular component to show admob. But I think enhance is a good alternative for those with problems with kodular.

3 Likes

those who think about the percent cut from admob revenue.

4 Likes

https://enhance.co/documentation/faq#income

/Boban

3 Likes

my app crashes after my app is enhanced

1 Like

show your blocks and error message if you get any…

and share your enhanced version apk here… to test

2 Likes

I posted the two apk and errors @techcvr App Crashed When Using enhance

1 Like

you have to delete admob and other ad networks before using enhance, after input enhance make a page refresh. Put in your enhance blocks and built apk. It will work.

1 Like

i will try it again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The problem Comes After 09-Feb-2019, in my old version App Ads Working Fine but if i update app Ads Stopped Showing and Showing Error Code 102.

1 Like

try the enhance method then,

1 Like

I dont Recommend it because Enhance Takes a Portion of your revenue

1 Like

FYI read this post -

1 Like

How does Enhance make money?
We have deals with the service providers so that we make money when apps implement their services through Enhance. This is a win all around as developers and publishers are not charged to use Enhance and service providers get a chance to have their services implemented easily.

I am not Sure about the %

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Not everyone depends on ads… Instead of earning, first start learning…

3 Likes

yes kodular is providing us better interface, better options, better support, why think about any other platform

1 Like

If your choosed plateform not show ads in any reason , they will fill their ads in your app . You can also earn with their ads.

1 Like

For all those who think enhance is free, here is what i figured out.
This is only a trick by enhance and nothing else, the people who implemented enhance extension did not pay attention to what kind of ads are coming now? I figured same day out. Fortunately, i was aware of all types of ads my current networks were applying.
What enhance will do is that “it will insert its own ads along with your ads” so inspite of being free, it is not free. It will flood your app with too much annoying interstitials. And user will ultimately uninstall it. So, stay away from it, it is a trap.

1 Like

Even enhance doesn’t show admob ads for me

2 Likes