Alternative Method to show Admob Ads - 100% Working

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

1 Like

Not everyone depends on ads… Instead of earning, first start learning…

3 Likes

yes kodular is providing us better interface, better options, better support, why think about any other platform

1 Like

If your choosed plateform not show ads in any reason , they will fill their ads in your app . You can also earn with their ads.

1 Like

For all those who think enhance is free, here is what i figured out.
This is only a trick by enhance and nothing else, the people who implemented enhance extension did not pay attention to what kind of ads are coming now? I figured same day out. Fortunately, i was aware of all types of ads my current networks were applying.
What enhance will do is that “it will insert its own ads along with your ads” so inspite of being free, it is not free. It will flood your app with too much annoying interstitials. And user will ultimately uninstall it. So, stay away from it, it is a trap.

1 Like

Even enhance doesn’t show admob ads for me

2 Likes

Hi @techcvr
After downloading, app is showing “App not installed”

BTW Do we need monetization approval for it?

1 Like

try uninstalling the previous version of the app and then install the new apk

1 Like

I don’t have the previous version installed on my device
No problem I’ll try another app…

??

1 Like

@Neeraj_Kumar how can you say that ?? 2 months ago , i also using enhance . it is fully free and the ads which was shown in your app is from Enhance ad network. they have own a ad network . they place there ads in users app and show the the ads when AdMob is unable to show ads (due to low fill rate). so, what about the ads which showed by enhance. Now , the main point is here.

they show there own ads and give you money . but not full . they take the commission from the ads showed by enhance Ad Network. According to me , it is better to get less money than 0.

This is a very serious accusation. Do you have any proof of that, like screenshot, video recordings, blocks that count the number of views vs number of ads being showed or something like this?

I guess you are not lyng on purpose but you are wrong.
Enhance negotiates directly with the big brands like Google, Facebook and others. These companies pay enhances a lot of money for their work so they make easy for us small app makers to implement their solutions. That’s how they make money and that’s all they would never do such a thing like show their own ads.

Enhance is just a small Platform to integrate ads and other service

this is how Enhance earns

look at Enhance ads section

have a look at my enhance earnings

also see this

hope you understand what i am trying to say

Yes, enhance is a - not that small, actually, it is the best in what it is proposed to do - platform to integrate ads and others services into apps without having to code. Did I say it is not what the platform does? It doesn’t stop them of being paid by any company that want their service to be included at enhance’s list.Actually, it is exactly because they are paid by the companies that they can make this work free for the users.

About your first screenshot: what about it? You are complaining about Enhance Ads? If so, it is very clear, it will activate only when there are not ads from the default ad network. What is wrong with it? it is less than 5% of the impressions, sometimes less than 1%, and you will still get paid the same way you would if it was a admob or facebook banner, for example. What is the problem exactly?

The second screenshot show your revenue and impressions. So what? You got a few bucks more when you would get absolutely nothing. And if your are unhappy with that, I guess you can disable it or. Not sure, but you can email them suggesting it to add a backup network of user’s choice instead of using enhance ads automatically. It is not what most of the people want, I am sure, but it would be an improvement if this is not already possible…

The third screenshot shows that they charge for premium support, what almost nobody pays but is a totally acceptable way to make an extra money. What is your point with it? Do you believe they should be forced to do it for free too?

Anyway, what does it have to do with @Neeraj_Kumar accusation?

What’s so funny about it? It is official. Go ask to Mr. Google

1 Like

India wants to Know where you found these details :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

enhcaed app not failed to install. it showing "App Not installed.