Amazon ads request not properly

So what other source should we have?
I thought free apps usually make money out of ads .

1 Like

Google api meansā€¦
Google authentication & Allā€¦

I donā€™t know why but Amazon rejected my app only for this reasonā€¦

1 Like

Of course! Iā€™m not saying that you canā€™t make money out of ads. Above mentioned app generated $8 with 98 clicks. From India, I donā€™t think CPC could get better than this.

You can try freemium apps.

1 Like

Freemium apps are worth a try . I have 18 clicks in startapp with no revenue , stuck at $0.00 . That is why , i think there is some problem with startapp .

1 Like

Iā€™ve never been used any other ad network rather than Google. You can drop your blocks so others can help you.

2 Likes

as i said in previous reply startapp only pay for install

2 Likes

I contacted them they said They pay for cpc and both types of cpi i.e. cost per install and impression .
But both of us couldnt resolve that issue .

I did that using android studio . Then i gave up . But i should use startapp with kodular and then lets see maybe it works .

2 Likes

Even admob wonā€™t pay for 18 clicks, and thereā€™s no network who pay for very few clicks.

1 Like

admob pays for every click there are approx 1k users in my app and it is genrating daily revenue of 0.4$ā€¦but proper ads implementation is important in admob

2 Likes

Well, each click generates a revenue! :grinning:

2 Likes

Few weeks back i had 300 impressions some clicks , then after contacting they refreshed my account . Now these are stats .
We will see this later on . Maybe using kodular , startapp works differently .

u should try admob

1 Like

To use admob effectively, play console is considered.

So just buy a console accountā€¦or publish it on someone else account

1 Like

Buying at the moment I am avoiding .
I donā€™t know anybody who has a console account , ready to publish my app.

How can I do this?

open axis asap account

1 Like

I think you are talking about bank procedures to be followed to open a bank account and having a visa.
Someone important from kodular head staff will flag these conversations as unimportant , irrelevant.

I strongly recommend to try Admob. Here is why:

1. Unbeatable CPC rate in comparison with other networks (My average CPC is $0.08 and that is pretty good for a 3rd tier country).
  2. Personalised ad targeting, that helps generate more revenue.
  3. Unbeatable match rate (96% for me).
    And, last but not the least,
  4. Popular and trustworthy ad network.
    Though, I recommend you to go through a research as per your requirements and to choose most effective ad network based on your app content.

What about marketing if you donā€™t have a console account?
My first suggestion regarding this is that you reconsider your decision buying a console. If still not convinced, you can still market your app outside google play using other methods that Dream11 and other gaming apps are doing.

1 Like