Amazon ads request not properly

I have uploaded an app on Amazon using Amazon ads .
They are having problem with Amazon ads SDK. Latest is 5.9.0 which cant be downloaded . So , most developers are using 5.8. which is not showing ads . So , developers are worried and complaining too .
I noticed there are no requests and no impressions on my ads too . However app is having 130 downloads .
Is there anyone using Amazon ads , making impressions, requests , earning from it ? Also , should i be worried about kodular using latest SDK and stuff ?

You’ll hardly find someone who prefer Amazon as an ad network. There are many alternatives out there. Below guide will help you to pick the ideal network for you.

3 Likes

Amazon only show ads in certain countries not in every country…
Go & check the list first…

2 Likes

Thankyou asim for response.
I have app with startapp ads too . They show ads , they don’t count it . I tried communicating with them . We couldn’t resolve that issue .
So , I thought it doesn’t work . Has anyone tried it?

That is correct. But , it should make requests and impressions. My app is most used in Amazon.co.uk ,which is in the list . So , I couldn’t figure out problem.

As per my knowledge they never show ads in India…
So it just waste of time to use amazon ads …
@Ayushi_Gupta

2 Likes

Please do tell a way in which I can earn using Amazon appstore, which is that ad network?

Why don’t you try Admob? Or you can try facebook audience network too!

2 Likes

I don’t want to use admob. I have read it online those people are way too strict. Many links on quora to their play store are broken.Since 1 month , I am not able to see ads, even if I see 500 request 1 impression. They want play console account.
Facebook ads can be implemented in Amazon appstore? In app url , it is written play console url . So , I thought they don’t accept appstore.
Plus pollfish accept Amazon appstore url ? Will they verify ?

1 Like

i am not sure about it … You can try … But be sure Amazon never accept google api…

It is mandatory to publish your app on play store in order to use Facebook Ads.

Facebook asks for play store URL of your app.

You cant.

There are more Ad networks like Start app Ads. Check out them also.

2 Likes

Start app only pay for installs … I f enhance is working then you can try enhance extension … It loads amazon ads…
@Ayushi_Gupta

1 Like

I have tried enhance Amazon doesn’t work , kodular also has Amazon doesn’t work .
Have you tried startapp yourself, because with 300 impressions in a month, there is no install and no revenue. It’s a little difficult to believe. It’s stuck at 0.

1 Like

Does pollfish also require play store link ? Can it work for Amazon appstore?

1 Like

I don’t know anything about Pollfish, i never used it before.

This might help you:

2 Likes

https://www.pollfish.com/docs/android/google-play

1 Like

If you’re a newcomer in this field, and setting ads on your app as only source of income, think twice!

These are the whole month’s report for my account! :unamused:

2 Likes

Thankyou Alapjeet for response.
The link which you shared , in that no where it is written that it requires play store link . There is a universal edition too . Maybe it will accept appstore link .

1 Like

So means you can atleast give a Try… But if you are using amazon app store then don’t use any google api… They will reject your app Or give complete info about google api…

1 Like

What is the relevance of this?