Admob Ads Problem

From December 2018, Google Admob is not showing ads on the apps created on Kodular. My Admob account is more than 2 years old and ads are working perfectly with apps created using other app building platform. What to do?

1 Like

did you took approval???
if not visit here…
https://account.kodular.io/cpanel/creator/admob

No, Not yet! Do you mean to say, ads will be visible after taking approval?

you need to read this:

https://community.kodular.io/t/admob-approval-system/22210/126

Finally I came to know the actual problem. Thanks!

If you found it solution. Please tap on Solution button. It can help other users also to find solutions easily

I am trying this method. If the problem get fixed, I will obviously mark this as a solution! Taking time to mark just because of getting confirmed!

1 Like

It is not confirmed that after taking approval ads will be continued.
Just by searching ’ Admob ads ’ you can find a lot of topics.
You can say it is season of Admob Ads problems.
If you know Hindi then watch this video :-

‘A season of Asmob ads problem’?? I wonder! Ads are working perfectly on every platform only rather than Kodular. I tried apps creating on Thunkable , Appybuilder etc. Ads are working on both of these platforms. But, I really want to get the ad problem fixed on Kodular.

In fact Admob has failed. I suggest you to use Facebook ads, they are paying good money than Admob these days. Recently i redeemed 500$ from my account :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for your kind suggestion! Would you please share with me, how much CPC can I get in India?

facebook-ads-cpm-rates-1024x623

1 Like

That’s good! I will definitely try. :relaxed:

1 Like

The reason behind that is in that video.
Otherwise as because I am using Kodular so I can tell about Kodular problems.

After watching that video everyone can get informations that are really useful.

1 Like

I contacted Developer 2.0 recently. He said me that my app should have published on Google Play in order to show ads. The same thing what he said in this video! But, I am confused to see that there are no problems with other platforms! The two things I will try:

1. Taking approval from Kodular
  2. Will publish the app on Google Play.
    I will inform, if it fix the problem.

Actually he said that if we create apps from Kodular then our Admob can be banned because Kodular team adds their own ads in our ads sometimes, we can’t run a app with 2 ad accounts. He discussed alot

1 Like

If you want to publish your app on Google play then you don’t need to take approval. It’s only for Apks

1 Like

How is your personal experience with Kodular? Am I the only who fetching the Ad problem on Kodular?

Kodular is a great platform. But due to Admob strict policy developers are facing ad problem. BTW you can use Facebook ads or Amazon ads also but i suggest Facebook the most.

1 Like

You helped a lot. Thanks.

1 Like