Why can't show admob ads after approved my app from kodular

Sir I have approved my app from kodular (admob panel) but can’t show my admob ads. Please help me.

Use the error block to see the error under the even “Add failed to load”

Its depend on Admob account .Not in kodular .If you want why this problem facing you can use “admob failed to load” Block .You can get a error message, And you understand why your app ads not showing .Its not loading so it not showing .Admob not not give ads in earning apps .And if you app is not earning app , Then focus on app and after 25 download from playstore your ads will show but your match rate will be 20-40% .After you get huge download ,then you can get the match rate of 80-90%.You can search further post in kodular in any problem .If you get your answer please tick on solution button:grin:

2 Likes

Sir I have use error block but can’t show ads and shows error message"the ad request was successful but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory"
Please help me

1 Like

Yes it will show .Admob not serving ads to your app .its not a problem .It will slove autometically

1 Like

Sir Are you sure ?

2 Likes

yes brother

1 Like

Thanks Bro

1 Like

Instead of leaving topic open mark solution to post which solves your problem.

sir ads can’t show

Read this post:-

Now if you can not understand why your problem is then use ad failed to load block and after getting message search on google.
You can also try other monetization options like Startapp Ads , App Lovin(Paid),ChartBoost and so many are available.
Read this guide by @techcvr :-

1 Like

Sir always shows error message "the ad request was successful but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory "

1 Like

Now search message on Google.

Sir always shows error message "the ad request was successful but no ad was returned due to lack of ad inventory "
but i am use companion show all ads banner and interstitial ads and on admob account generate request

1 Like

It means that your app is requesting ads but Admob has no ads for your app.
This is not the problem of Kodular or your app it is problem of Admob and Google.
Try to contact them.

try to create one demo app in appybuilder & load your ads in that apk. If its working it means there is no problem with your admob.

That will not work.
Because from everywhere your app will request same ads.
Try to understand what admob message is saying.

No Bro. whenever i got error in kodular i tried same admob units in Appybuilder & it show ads. I can show you proof also.

2 Likes

sir kodular release new feature with admob commision system what i do show my admob ads now please help me

Hi M. Ahmed,
I Faced same problem. You need to create a new Admob Account and put new account Ads id.