Amazon Services

Hello everyone,
As you all probably already know, Windows 11 is approaching and one of the new and exciting things that is about to arrive is the launch of Android apps as a Windows app.
The store that is going to be the official store for downloading Android apps in windows 11 is the Amazon app store (App and Game Development | Amazon Appstore Developer Portal)

The applications built in Kodular can be uploaded to this store, but there is a big problem that needs to be solved:
Most of the devices that have the Amazon store installed (including Windows 11) do not include Google services, which means that components such as: In App Billing, Speech-to-text, Firebase Authentication, Google Play Games etc … will not work on these devices.

So my question is: Can anyone develop an extension that will provide an alternative to these services?
Here are the alternatives provided by Amazon:

In App Billing - Get Started with IAP | In-App Purchasing
Firebase Authentication- Login with Amazon for Android and Fire Apps Overview | Login with Amazon
Speech-to-text- I did not find a free alternative.
Google Play Games- I could not find an Amazon alternative.

Once there are coordinated alternatives you can check which alternative to use with this extension: UPDATE 4.1: HackProtect Extension (No Permissions Needed) - Better Emulator Detection

you can check if the application was installed from the Amazon store or not:

2 Likes

How much will you pay or sponsor someone to develop the relevant extension(s)?

2 Likes

Wow, i was not aware of that. Is it gonna be possible to use Android apps on computers with Windows 11, is it right?

1 Like

Well, I can try :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, Spoilers?
:thinking:

1 Like

of course​:partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Well, Aix works

:slight_smile:

Just some lil bugs present

1 Like

If some wanna beta test it, dm me
:slight_smile:

1 Like

@Point aix is done :slight_smile:

Blocks

Demo Blocks

Sponsor/Donate
If someone can donate or sponsor, :slight_smile: dm

1 Like

Awesome!
Can you create an extension for the In App Billing alternative?
(It’s just more important to me :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Ya, sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve heard of it too, the release date of this feature has been postponed a bit​:confused:

1 Like

ya I know , I thought I should inform you that’s why posted this image