An internal error on account page

Take no offence,
Are you a paid employee of kodular? If not then why do you put so much effort on community.
If yes, Why do not they reply to their own staff?

1 Like

No

One is obsessed with this

Don’t know…

3 Likes

You guys have built this community, you guys should take some stand on this irresponsive nature of Kodular.
One way can be :- Boycotting community, you guys help Kodular users for free but you guys do not even get response from them.

3 Likes

Thats a fact we reported a issue…till this time no response from any staff…
Dont know why…

1 Like

You’re right we should take stand together :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Because they don’t care they are busy with their own things

Still issue is there didn’t resolve yet @KodularCreator @Kodular

Yes, even from kodular management nobody bother to answer. :disappointed:

2 Likes

This is very dangerous. Do we have to think that kodular is shutting down. Should we migrate our projects to another place?

3 Likes

Lol have they taken all the money from premium people and fled away? :joy:

4 Likes

the staff has not responded for 2 weeks, the moderators have no response, hundreds of users scammed and no one responsible. I’m sorry, but it is correct that subscribed users make the corresponding complaints, as well as those who, with the measures taken, had their jobs (projects) stolen and are extorted demanding payment.

I would appreciate the moderators do not eliminate my suggestion or cover up those responsible

1 Like

Seems like Yes.
Option to withdraw payment is gone.

1 Like

Why staff not response about the issue the problum is my kodular section itself not opening kodular premium & all other section is there still no response from any of the staff…

1 Like

Really missing the old kodular with full time support :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I kindly suggest you to backup your projects or transform your projects suitable for mit app inventor just in case. Backup your keystore. I hope kodular staff has sth more important to do than dealing with here and I hope they come back soon and fix things.

1 Like

Lol are they become millionaires :joy::joy:

May b they busy with study’s and jobs…
But this is a small issue i think…

Still i believe they will fix this soon…:+1:

3 Likes

The time has come that the kodular managment should come out and eliminate these misconceptions and should fix the issues.

1 Like

Of course they will fix it if they come online otherwise :roll_eyes:

I think kodular team have went on a holiday to spend money earned by our premium subscriptions :rofl:

2 Likes