An update from Kodular Staff

I don’t want anything. But it looks like Kodular has made a business decision. Kodular is under no obligation to explain themselves to anyone.

however, as you should note, many still want to use google admob

1 Like

Going on and on about AdMob is spamming. Kodular is aware people want to use it but it’s not coming back. Complaining about it over and over is very childish.

finally someone who understands me

1 Like

You can basically subscribe to the #news category, so you get notifications for new topics:

3 Likes

Please , could you explain to me how the ad manager will work for those who use google play , how will the monetization be ?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

7 Likes

Goodbye and good luck with your future endeavours.

2 Likes

Please a monetization approved

The email I use in Kodular is different of the email I use admob / Ad Manager. how can I do in this case since Kodular doesn’t ask my email before send the invitation directly to the email used in my account in Kodular?

We hope that those responsible for Kodular will not stop supporting Kodular .
Because the field will be open to the rest of the upcoming platforms
Did you know that there is a platform called NOWA that will support running applications on all platforms Windows iPhone Android via flutter language…
We hope that you will develop the service more and more

4 Likes

When will last month’s earnings appear on the balances page?

we waiting for it, i still cant play video file from assets

In the previous update, prefer native feature was added in chrome custom tabs but it is not working as expected.

Will it get fixed in the new update?

Kindly confirm.

For your reference - Issues with chrome custom tabs (New Update) - Please provide a solution - #9 by sanatmalani

Thanks and Regards.

I am a small user, low performance. That said, I really like Kodular.
A giant thank you to the whole Kodular team and the people who help us with the questions!!!

1 Like

I want approval please give approval the work is halted

This is one of the things I fear most. If with admob still working Kodular staff is not reviewing most of the pendent requests, I think how it will be when Admob stops working and everyone starts to migrate to ad manager.
They say the approval system will be improved, but it will probably come with bugs, as almost happen the first weeks after updates.

They should deprecate admob only after ad manager is working well for everybody and with not accounts pendents.

5 Likes

i have an problem. i’m publish my app on play store successfully 1 months ago suddenly my app not showing ads i don’t understand this please explain it