[AndroidX] View Pager Extension | View pager with custom animations and much more

yes I also need this to make a reading app

1 Like

@zainulhassan can you please add a property to make it vertically or horizontally scrollable and update it please? I need it.

1 Like

Time to update to AndroidXā€¦

bild

I get the above error on AI2 & Kodularā€¦

3 Likes

Maybe you are using beta companion , i think regular companion still support support library.

@zainulhassan Any update planned for

1 Like

I have already have made an update compatible with App Inventor along with lots of animations. If you need it you can tell me cause I havenā€™t shared it yet.

3 Likes

if you please would you upload the app inventor version? :grin:

1 Like

We are still waiting for your contribution :eyes:

1 Like

It support latest update??

1 Like

Will post an update soon

1 Like

Thank youu :partying_face:

I have updated the extension, I hope I have helpedā€¦ For me it was giving the same error, after updating, it solved!

com.dreamers.Pager.x.aix (88,6,KB)

So helpful as a slider :+1::+1:

getting like this in companionā€¦ Is it normal? Tested the demo file but extension is replaced with your post

I closed the companion, cleared the cache. Then I hit f5 on the page and updated the extension, and it worked perfectly after that!

1 Like

getting error on every block . I was updated with recast

Why did you use recast. The extension has nothing to do with androidx

so why recast genereate android x version?

I wont be able to explain much but the extension doesnā€™t depend on any androidx dependency so

My bad. I thought that it was another topic. I was answering with regard to that topic :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: . Yeah it does use view pager. I have androidx version ready. I will release it today.

2 Likes