[AndroidX] View Pager Extension | View pager with custom animations and much more

please. Release fast. Thank you

how to make to scrollable please

I used it because I was having trouble with it, so I tried to use recast to see if it would stop the problem. After I used it, I had no more problems!

2 Likes

The latest androidx version has been released with tons of new animations.

2 Likes

Thank you soo much

why showing this error?
Screenshot 2021-07-27 211923

Make sure you have migrated all extension of your project. When you uses other extension then it’s not necessary that if one extension is throwing error then it has bug. It can throw error due to another one as the extension maybe not initialised.

1 Like

I have lot’s of extension :expressionless:

You can migrate your whole aia at once with recast. Don’t need to migrate all extensions one by one.

2 Likes

Hi, Thanks for this very nice extension.
Now I found how to use it, I use it a lot and start to transform my old projects with it.

Would it be possible to have some day a swap between arrangements with a simple horizontal slide (no distortion effect)?
Great job anyway!

please update extention. doesnt work right now

Thank!
How do I update, I have Android pager 2.0.
And How can I update an existing app using it?

Sorry for this newbie question…

Create a copy of the project. Then import the extension in that project. And it should update itself.

1 Like

Thanks, but in the copy, the extension is still there and if I try to remove it, all the associated blocks will be removed as well. (So I did not removed the extension :wink:
Si, How can I know it is updated? Message? A specific test?

OK. I downloaded again the one at the very first page of this topic and imported it “above” my already there extention.
I went in my block and after a few seconds, I had a message saying “Updated”.

Thank :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you give an example of operation, the example aia file has an error
bild

what is the problem ?

Try to use Android x version

2 Likes

Are you using latest version 2.0 ? If not download it

1 Like

working :grinning::grinning: thanks :grinning:

2 Likes