AndrolexMega [BETA] Browser Needs your help in testing

Beta Test 5

What’s New?

• Deleted unwanted blocks
  • Some UI Development
  • Wifi Alert
  • Some Blocks modifies
  • Some common errors fixed
  • Now you can use settings Screen (Not fully)

What’s Under Development?

• Settings screen
  • Dark Mode
  • COVID Alert
  • Finding bugs to fix :grimacing:
  • JS Alert event

Updated Screenshots

Download APK: - AndrolexMegaBeta5.apk (6.9 MB)

This will be my largest project ever
My blocks

#Made In India
#Make In India

Good luck!

1 Like

Add custom errors

1 Like

I will do it, before staring the project, i planned all

can i please know your screen resolution, please

Why? just size it in percentage

sorry, in your screen i see new tab icons in not perfect, so can i know just pls

I think many stopped reporting bugs and errors, so that means most of the bugs and errors are fixed in app

No, if users have stopped reporting bugs it doesn’t mean this :point_up:

First, develop your whole app, test it on your side and then give it to other users for test and this should be considered to be last phase of your development where bugs will come and you will fix them along with including new improvements if any.

Now and also earlier when I gave you bugs, for some bugs you said that the feature is currently in development ( ex. Desktop mode). Due to this I stopped testing the app because what happens is that, some bugs that are reported may be due to under-development feature or may be it will happen that after developing that feature, new bugs will arise from already developed function and this will continue in a loop.

So according to me, you should develop your app phase wise and when particular phase is tested on your side, give it to users for test. Meanwhile you can work on another phase along with fixing any critical bug in previous phase if reported.

Also, never assume that a software is bug free even if no or less bugs are being reported :wink:

3 Likes

is the app working fine?? Can someone make a video and show me the opening of the app till the main page, did you get stuck anywhere?? Please anyone it’s urgently needed, please, please

Can someone open the app with mobile data and not wifi, please

:grin:

5 Likes

Hallo wie hast du es hin bekommen das Android weiß das deine App ein Browser ist?

I used custom web view

Hello how did you get the Android knows that your app is a browser?

1 Like

Using custom web view Extension. Enable deep links in custom web view

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i would say change font

Is there any webview permission prompt. That is also Important. What if some web app/site take pictures of the user without their permission.