Hello, I am Eduardo and I have a new tutorial. This is a remake of an old tutorial I did some time ago.The idea is pretty simple, a coin is falling and our character, Mario, hast to pick it before it gets to the floor.
I am trying to remake this project now in a more ordered way. Using procedures and better logic I guess. Hope you like it.
In this part # 03 we will see how to :
- Get pixel sprites for our game
- Prepare the images in GIMP and export them as PNG
- Import and Animate sprites in app inventor
- Animate sprites when going to left or right or if standing
- Increased game difficulty little by little
- And many tips about working with app inventor