Announcing KodeJam 2k19!

Solutions for them A working code is out also!

4 Likes

Hope I am not late!

Challenge 29: 46 blocks
Challenge 30: 34 blocks
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What are your numbers @Robert ?

P.S. Challenge 30>>> 34 blocks (to avoid some ‘bugs’)

3 Likes

They are 37 and 30 blocks. Thank you for your reply @vknow360, it was time to submit them.

2 Likes

Hey y’all,
So, finally we’ve reached to the end of the event. Kode Challenges are over and now we are accepting the submissions for the Best App Challenge. Submissions will be open for 4 days from 2019-09-01T18:30:00Z till 2019-09-05T18:30:00Z. You can submit your app here.
The results for both the contests will be announced on 2019-09-12T18:30:00Z
See you soon!

7 Likes

Are you guys having any problem while submitting your app? Please let us know.

5 Likes

I’ve a good news for you all! :yum:
We’ve extended the last date of Best App Challenge submission! Now you’re allowed to submit your app till 2019-09-08T18:30:00Z. Yep, three days more. :grin:

8 Likes

Hurry up everyone! :running_man:
You have to submit your app before 2019-09-09T15:30:00Z. :clock9:

4 Likes

Hi
I am unable to submit apk.
As it shows unable to upload apk file even at a speed of 500 KB/s

1 Like

Yeah, I too faced that problem, but my other team members said it’s fine for them so we ignored it. For now, you can PM me your app.

2 Likes

Thank you.
I will PM you very soon.

2 Likes

A quick reminder that submissions close in 2 hours! Finish up your app, and submit whatever you’ve conjured up! Show us what you’ve got! :smile:

3 Likes

KodeJam 2k19 is now over. A heartfelt thank you to the community for it’s enthusiasm; although participation was a tad bit underwhelming to be honest. However we’ll be back next year! Stay tuned for results (coming soon), and other news from the KodeJam Team!

9 Likes

KodeJam 2k19 is over!

So finally, we’ve reached the end of this awesome journey and it’s been a great time with you all. But hey, don’t be sad! Next KodeJam is on its way and I guarantee you that its going to be tastier than this one! :wink:

And talking about results, they will be announced on 2019-09-13T15:30:00Z as planned, and the winners will get special badges to show-off here in the community! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

this might be, because the KodeJam already was closed at day 1
so those who decided to participate too late could not join anymore…
Taifun

3 Likes

Nope, it wasn’t. The registrations were open for the whole week.

2 Likes

well, I tried to join on day 1 but it was already too late…
Taifun

1 Like

Did you tried to register on 18th of August, i.e., when the event started? If so, then yes, the registrations were closed on that day. Because they were open for 7 days from the day we announced it till 18th of August.
PS: But anyways, I’ll inform you personally when the registrations for next KodeJam starts. :smile:

1 Like

yes exactly
Taifun

2 Likes

Hello, everyone! :wave:
I just wanted to let you all know that there’s a bit change in the criteria of winner selection. Earlier, there were three winners for Best App Challenge, which are now reduced to one and the winners for Kode Challenges are increased to three, earlier one.
The main reason behind this change is the number of users participated in the Best App Challenge, which unfortunately, is significantly less. :pensive:
But the Kode Challenges seems quite successful, as the number of participants for it are actually greater than what we accepted. :smile:
Also, the old badges will now be replaced with new ones.
Stay tuned! :wink:

11 Likes

Badges for the winners are now updated. :grin:
You can check them out here :point_down:
https://community.kodular.io/badges
Scroll to the bottom of the page to see them.

BTW, tomorrow we are going to announce the results! Any guesses? :wink:

6 Likes