Announcing KodeJam 2k19!

Challenges are out! Let’s see if you can solve today’s one. :wink:

4 Likes

Registrations are closed now.
You’ll see a submit form on the challenges page to submit your challenges soon.

4 Likes

do we need to create an app for each challenge or these all challenges must be bundled into 1 App?

1 Like

All Challenges will accept submissions in the form of AIAs or downloaded importable PNGs. You only need to submit a procedure definition.

blocks

5 Likes

@Kanishka_Developer @yusufcihan @Shreyash

Tried to upload the challenge AIA. But error occurred. Look at it.

Capture

2 Likes

I can see your submission on dashboard 4 times. :sweat_smile: And deleted your duplicate submissions. So, we received your submission, don’t worry. But I have no idea why it is happening. :thinking:

2 Likes

I have tried multiple times as I thought something was wrong from my side. But it’s actually from the submission form notifier. :grinning:

3 Likes

I am also seeing that error.

Have you received my submission?

1 Like

IDK what’s wrong with it? We’re receiving all the submissions, yet it it showing error. I’ve changed the error message for now.

Yes, I can confirm we’ve received yours and everyone else’s submissions.

Edit: The issue with the error message has been fixed. You should not see it again.

2 Likes

Those are great challenges. I didn’t enter the KodeJam. Really busy with keeping the community in order. :sunglasses:

Great for users to get to know programming with Kodular and procedures. And also to learn that many things can be made in many forms. For next KodeJam that could also be a challenge, make not one solution but to different ones.

I won’t publish my versions of the vowel detector (21 blocks) and link shortener (9 blocks) :grin:

5 Likes

What kind of links should the link shortener accept? For example http://news.com or www.creepywebsite.com are valid? Or all links are in http(s)://www.website.com format?
Also, e. g. in case of https://www.puravidaapps.com/case/eagle.php/, it should return puravidaapps.com or puravidaapps.com/case/eagle.php ?

2 Likes

I just followed the example they gave. So that went quick. :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, really quick. I hope it does not count as cheating.

1 Like

But i liked your example so i made it now that it makes a puravidaapps.com regardless of what is in front or at the back.

Just had to add 6 blocks. So at 15 blocks now.

5 Likes

Just follow the example that’s given on the website.

So, in your case, it should be puravidaapps.com

1 Like

BTW @Peter, if you want I can register you to the jam from my side, so that you don’t miss the fun! :grin:

2 Likes

I will watch from the sideline this time. Plenty to do, especially her on the community, but i liked your challenges so who knows maybe i will try some more. :grin:

4 Likes

So we have to wait for 24 hrs for each day result?

1 Like

Results will be announced at the end of the event. And as mentioned earlier, only one winner will be selected for Kode Challenges.

3 Likes

It would be great if you could post the best solutions here once the contest is done.

5 Likes